Please take note of the following regarding uniforms:
We have now placed an order for this summer's polo shirt. This shirt will supersede last summer's white shirt, which should not be worn in classes once the new shirt is available.
A reminder that once the new shirt is available, it must be worn for all teaching, unless teaching adults, then a formal shirt may be worn. In the meantime, please feel free to continue to use last year's polo shirt and black fleece. Please do not use other clothing in the classroom that compromises the set uniform. Branch Managers (including Tina, for Kinder FTs) are responsible for maintaining uniform standards. They are liable to fines if they do not ensure protocol is followed, please don't put them in this avoidable position.
Also be reminded of the following, regarding uniform:
* shorts should not be 'too short'
* open shoes and or flip-flops/thongs are not permitted. Please wear socks with shoes.
* ensure clothes are clean and undamaged
* military/combat themed clothing are not appropriate in a classroom setting
* hats or head wear of any kind are culturally unacceptable
* no piercings on display, other than ears
* tattoos must be covered
* religiously themed ornaments must be covered or hidden from view
Reminder re school transport:
* no smoking on vans
* your litter is your property, please take it with you
* vans take the shortest, most direct route from the teaching sites back to LY in all situations
* please close van windows before you exit