In two days time, BDW Children' Day will be in operation. The following are a few reminders for everyone to help have a smooth running day:
* Please know your scheduled arrival time at Gate 3 of Nan Hu Park.
* Places on vans are limited. First come is first served. If you don't take the van, be aware that traffic in teh Nan Hu area will be VERY busy.
* Whilst water and snacks will be available, you are advised to bring extra, just in case.
* Fingers crossed it will be a pleasant day, but I recommend you bring a hat to help protect you from the sun.
* SAFETY FIRST! We want everyone to have a good time. Please alert your Chinese partner at the first sign of anything that might compromise the safety of anyone at any time. That includes yourself, your colleagues, students and their friends and parents and any member of the public.
* If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact either myself or Maria at any time.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!